Splunk SOAR (f.k.a. Phantom)

Unable to load query json. Error: Error Message: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

squirrel38

Hi,

I'm trying Splunk SOAR Community Edition, and I'm having an issue with the Elasticsearch app.

I'm attempting to configure the asset with my Elasticsearch instance. The test connectivity is good, but I can't poll incidents with "poll now." I encounter this type of error:

Starting ingestion...
If an ingestion is already in progress, this request will be queued and completed after that request completes.
App 'Elasticsearch' started successfully (id: 1699519715123) on asset: 'elastic'(id: 4)
Loaded action execution configuration
Quering data for soar index
Successfully added containers: 0, Successfully added artifacts: 0
1 action failed Unable to load query json. Error: Error Message: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

However, when I use an action in a playbook with the command "run query," I can see data.

Has anyone ever encountered this error ?

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...