Splunk Observability Cloud

How do I instrument Azure app services with extensions in Splunk APM or Splunk Observability Cloud?

bjennewein
Retired

How do I instrument Azure app services with extensions in Splunk APM or Splunk Observability Cloud?

0 Karma
1 Solution

bjennewein
Retired

You can automatically instrument an Azure web app running .NET Core or ASP.NET with the Splunk .NET Tracing. In this guide, we'll show you how to configure the instrumentation to send traces to a Smart Agent & give you step-by-step instructions to instrument an Azure web app running a compatible runtime stack.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bjennewein
Retired

You can automatically instrument an Azure web app running .NET Core or ASP.NET with the Splunk .NET Tracing. In this guide, we'll show you how to configure the instrumentation to send traces to a Smart Agent & give you step-by-step instructions to instrument an Azure web app running a compatible runtime stack.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...