Retired

How do I get started with Splunk APM?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

bjennewein
Retired

Welcome to Splunk Observability Cloud! If you're ready to get started with Splunk APM, you've come to the right place. In this guide, we'll show you the steps to start exporting trace data to APM and analyzing application performance. You can also check out this Getting Started guide!  In it we answer a lot of the common questions and typical steps and processes to get going fast!

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bjennewein
Retired

Welcome to Splunk Observability Cloud! If you're ready to get started with Splunk APM, you've come to the right place. In this guide, we'll show you the steps to start exporting trace data to APM and analyzing application performance. You can also check out this Getting Started guide!  In it we answer a lot of the common questions and typical steps and processes to get going fast!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...