Splunk Mission Control

How to get SLA metrics data from Splunk Mission Control?

jibanrout
Engager

Hi All,

I am looking for a SPL query to generate the SLA metrics KPI dashboard for incidents in Splunk Mission Control. The dashboard should contain SLA status (met/not-met) and the Analyst assigned to the incident.

Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Karma

Mallikarjuna
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello, 

Below is a sample SPL that you can use for incidents that are already closed.

|`mc_incidents` | search status_label="Closed" | spath input=sla path=sla_total_time output=sla_time | spath input=sla path=sla_units output=sla_units | eval sla_seconds =if (sla_units='h', 3600, if(sla_units='d', 86400, if(sla_units='m', 60, 60))) | eval sla_seconds=sla_seconds*sla_total_time  | eval time_taken=update_time - mc_create_time | eval sla_status= if(time_taken > sla_seconds, "not met", "met") | table display_id, sla_status, assignee, status_label

Let us know if you have any questions.
Mallikarjuna

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...