Splunk ITSI

Splunk ITSI EDU courses!

SplunkCommunity
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) is a premium solution that helps  monitor and manage IT operations and services by using advanced analytics and machine learning. For folks and teams looking to build expertise in Splunk ITSI, there are EDU courses that focus on the platform’s features, from basic service monitoring to advanced predictive analytics.

Here is the EDU link for some free courses!

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 11.43.45.pngScreenshot 2024-09-24 at 11.43.54.pngScreenshot 2024-09-24 at 11.44.09.png

Register here for Using Splunk IT Service Intelligence course, here for IT Essentials Learn Walkthrough, and here for Implementing Splunk IT Service Intelligence!

Feel free to post a comment if you have any questions!

Splunk Community Team

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

PaulPanther
Builder

Hi, the website behind the link STEP | Splunk Training and Enablement Platform: Course and Class Details shows me only classes that cost 750 USD. Do I have to apply any code during the booking process? 

Furthermore I'm getting following error message when I try to book the class.

PaulPanther_0-1727862635425.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise Security 8.0!

Join us on Wednesday, November 20 to learn about Splunk Enterprise Security 8.0!To enhance SOC efficiency, ...

Mastering Threat Hunting

Register to watch Mastering Threat Hunting on Monday, November 18Join us for an insightful talk where we dive ...

Upcoming Community Maintenance: 10/28

Howdy folks, just popping in to let you know that the Splunk Community site will be in read-only mode ...