Splunk ITSI

ITSI healthscore says "no results found" after implementing new index per environment in ITSI?

adhoc123

HI,

I created a new indexes for our another ITSI environment. But I lost some of the entities which I already fixed. Now my issue is that the healthscore status is not showing in the deep dive.
Configure multiple ITSI deployments to use the same indexing layer - Splunk Documentation

Noticed that this search is not returning those 2 important fields alert_color and alert_value. suspecting this is the issue but not sure. And why those fields are not showing?

search:
'get_full_itsi_summary_kpi(SHKPI-bee4cb6f-8691-4ee2-97fd-f40ed45f4acd)' service_level_kpi_only

Thanks,
adhoc123

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

How to Get Started with Splunk Data Management Pipeline Builders (Edge Processor & ...

If you want to gain full control over your growing data volumes, check out Splunk’s Data Management pipeline ...

Out of the Box to Up And Running - Streamlined Observability for Your Cloud ...

Tech Talk Streamlined Observability for Your Cloud Environment Register    Out of the Box to Up And Running ...

Splunk Smartness with Brandon Sternfield | Episode 3

Hello and welcome to another episode of "Splunk Smartness," the interview series where we explore the power of ...