Splunk IT Service Intelligence

When configuring dependencies between services, is it possible to filter down the entities for the dependent KPIs?

RobertEttinger8
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi,

When configuring dependencies between services, is it possible to filter down the entities for the dependent KPIs?

For example: I have a service called "OS Performance Monitoring", and CPU Utilization is a KPI, split by 80 entities. If I create another service called Application X, which has 5 entities out of the 80, and if I select the KPI as a dependency, the rolled up value will be for all 80 entities, or just the 5 ones configured for the application service?

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...