Splunk ITSI

ITSI healthscore says "no results found" after implementing new index per environment in ITSI?

adhoc123

HI,

I created a new indexes for our another ITSI environment. But I lost some of the entities which I already fixed. Now my issue is that the healthscore status is not showing in the deep dive.
Configure multiple ITSI deployments to use the same indexing layer - Splunk Documentation

Noticed that this search is not returning those 2 important fields alert_color and alert_value. suspecting this is the issue but not sure. And why those fields are not showing?

search:
'get_full_itsi_summary_kpi(SHKPI-bee4cb6f-8691-4ee2-97fd-f40ed45f4acd)' service_level_kpi_only

Thanks,
adhoc123

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

New in Observability - Improvements to Custom Metrics SLOs, Log Observer Connect & ...

The latest enhancements to the Splunk observability portfolio deliver improved SLO management accuracy, better ...

Improve Data Pipelines Using Splunk Data Management

Register Now   This Tech Talk will explore the pipeline management offerings Edge Processor and Ingest ...

3-2-1 Go! How Fast Can You Debug Microservices with Observability Cloud?

Register Join this Tech Talk to learn how unique features like Service Centric Views, Tag Spotlight, and ...