Splunk IT Service Intelligence

How do I access the data in the maintenance_calendar KV Store for ITSI?

andrewtrobec
Motivator

Hello!

According to ITSI documentation (https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/4.17.1/Configure/KVPerms) there is a KV store called "maintenance_calendar" that contains maintenance window details.

I need to run some searches on the schedules, but I cannot access the data in the KV store due to the error: 

andrewtrobec_0-1697019510948.png

Is it possible to achieve what I am looking to do? 

Thank you and best regards,

Andrew

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

anatolvd
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @andrewtrobec , while the collection name is indeed maintenance_calendar, the lookup definition name is itsi_maintenance_calendar, so give that a try instead. I suspect you will have to play around with the Supported fields for the schedules themselves to come up.

Let me know if this helps,

avd

View solution in original post

andrewtrobec
Motivator

@anatolvd  This gets the job done, I didn't think of that! Thank you!

0 Karma

anatolvd
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hey @andrewtrobec , while the collection name is indeed maintenance_calendar, the lookup definition name is itsi_maintenance_calendar, so give that a try instead. I suspect you will have to play around with the Supported fields for the schedules themselves to come up.

Let me know if this helps,

avd

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...