Splunk IT Service Intelligence

Entities which are deleted are reoccuring

DataOrg
Builder

I have deleted my entities created but after a day its gets created automatically and throwing duplicate aliases error for daily at a particular time.

once i deleted it i am not able to view the entities but its auto created next day.
I have not a restore option

ERROR:
Duplicate entity aliases found. This may cause incorrect statistical aggregation results for KPI base searches. Show duplicates. 6/7/2019 12.00
Duplicate entity aliases found. This may cause incorrect statistical aggregation results for KPI base searches. Show duplicates. 6/6/2019 12.00

0 Karma

esnyder_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The steps here show you how to delete entities, and also how to disable recurring import searches on a single instance and search head cluster: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ITSI/latest/Configure/Deleteentities

jaime_ramirez
Communicator

Hi

Do you have any scheduled search for entity aggregation?

You can check in Settings > Data inputs > IT Service Intelligence CSV Import and the Scheduled Time for each Search

Cheers!!!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...