Splunk Enterprise

pacifique.nshimiyimana@risa.gov.rw

pacifikn
Communicator

Greetings!!

I need help on the below message error that pops up in the message and how I can fix it,

here's the message;

Search peer indexer2 has the following message: Too many bucket replication errors to target peer=x.x.x.x:8080. Will stop streaming data from hot buckets to this target while errors persist. Check for network connectivity from the cluster peer reporting this issue to the replication port of the target peer. if this condition persists, you can temporarily put that peer in manual detention.

Search peer indexer3 has the following message: Too many bucket replication errors to target peer=x.x.x.x:8080. Will stop streaming data from hot buckets to this target while errors persist. Check for network connectivity from the cluster peer reporting this issue to the replication port of the target peer. if this condition persists, you can temporarily put that peer in manual detention.

Search peer indexer1 has the following message: Too many bucket replication errors to target peer=x.x.x.x:8080. Will stop streaming data from hot buckets to this target while errors persist. Check for network connectivity from the cluster peer reporting this issue to the replication port of the target peer. if this condition persists, you can temporarily put that peer in manual detention.

NB: I also see that "Search Factor is Not Met" and "Replication Factor is Not Met" are displaying red warning error?

I have also checked the networking is working well, help me to understand what was the problem? and how to fix this?  Thank you in advance. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...