Splunk Enterprise

connection between elastic and splunk

juanarenas

Good morning, I hope you can help me,
we maintain an infrastructure with splunk enterprise with SIEM and we must forward the security events to an elastic and kafka, I would like to know how I could forward the events and if this will consume license.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

More words please. What is your business case. What "security events" do you want to "forward" from Splunk. Do you want the same events ingested in Splunk and Elastic/Kafka/whatever or maybe you want to just generate an event in case some alert is triggered in Splunk?

0 Karma

juanarenas

Hola gracias por la respuesta, son eventos de seguridad como eventos de Windows y eventos de equipos perimetrales,
¿necesitamos pasar de elastic para obtener los datos a splunk o reenviar los datos de splunk a elastic, es posible visualizar más datos que el que está indexado? Y si no es posible sería ver mis eventos que se muestran en splunk para verlos en elástico.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...