Splunk Enterprise

Summary index

uagraw01
Builder

Hello Splunkers !!

I am getting below while executing backfill summary index command in my Splunk machine.  Anyone can suggest me what will be the issue and where I need to correct

Below command I was executed :
splunk cmd python fill_summary_index.py -app commissioning_reports -name "scada_alarms_start_base" -et -7d -lt now -index si_error -showprogress true -j 8 -dedup true -owner admin -auth admin:!Splunk001

Screenshot for the error:

uagraw01_0-1690020295938.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The error suggests that you have wrong (missing?) cron schedule for your report.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

PickleRick
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The error suggests that you have wrong (missing?) cron schedule for your report.

0 Karma

uagraw01
Builder

@PickleRick It is running fine now, once I fix the cron related issue.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What does fill_summary_index.py do and how does it do it?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Celebrate CX Day with Splunk: Take our interactive quiz, join our LinkedIn Live ...

Today and every day, Splunk celebrates the importance of customer experience throughout our product, ...

How to Get Started with Splunk Data Management Pipeline Builders (Edge Processor & ...

If you want to gain full control over your growing data volumes, check out Splunk’s Data Management pipeline ...

Out of the Box to Up And Running - Streamlined Observability for Your Cloud ...

Tech Talk Streamlined Observability for Your Cloud Environment Register    Out of the Box to Up And Running ...