Splunk Enterprise

Splunk db connect Oracle Wallet

Spike91
Loves-to-Learn

I am trying to generate a new input for an oracle database that contains the Wallet functionality. I followed the steps of the splunk documentation, I was able to generate the connection, but at the moment of being able to bring data from the database, it informs me the following error.
Any ideas ??

fotodbconnect.png

java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target, connect lapse 21 ms., Authentication lapse 0 ms 

Any idea?
Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...