Splunk Enterprise

Splunk app for Logbinder - Event Entries empty

juerchri

Hi guys,

I installed Supercharger, Splunk and Splunk app for Logbinder in order to configure log forwarders and have them visualized within Splunk (like here https://support.logbinder.com/SuperchargerKB/50135/8-Install-Supercharger-with-Splunk-Light-and-the-...)
So far everything worked flawless, Events are forwarded and collected but when looking at the event entries in Splunk they are not showing any data:

alt text

When looking inside the forwarded Events everything looks as it should, only what is displayed in Splunk is wrong.
Help really appreciated!

Thanks and Regards

One additional question: The forwarded events are stored in a event file. Are they also stored within the SQL DB which Logbinder creates? Only relying on this file seems a bit crazy to me? How is Splunk crawling this file?

Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...