Splunk Enterprise

Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services: Why is data not getting indexed in Splunk?

Ashwini008
Builder

Hi,

I am trying to use this Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Cloud Services on Splunk Enterprise platform.

I have followed all the steps mentioned in the splunk doc Configure a Storage Account in Microsoft Cloud Services - Splunk Documentation

But Data is not getting indexed in Splunk unless i select the highlighted one in below pic in the Azure storage account

Ashwini008_0-1674024075740.png

Due to company policy i cannot set it to "Enabled from all networks". I have tried raising microsoft support request but didnt get the solution.

I am able to fetch the data from the storage account directly into Virtual Machine using azcopy command but using add on i am not able to index/fetch the data into splunk.

Any help on troubleshooting this issue will be of great help

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...

Adoption of Infrastructure Monitoring at Splunk

Splunk's Growth Engineering team showcases one of their first Splunk product adoption-Splunk Infrastructure ...

Modern way of developing distributed application using OTel

Recently, I had the opportunity to work on a complex microservice using Spring boot and Quarkus to develop a ...