Splunk Enterprise

Sending mCollect and Collect data to different indexers selectively?

daniel333
Builder

All,

Is there a way to selectively send data to differnt indexer groups? In my case I have a search head reading from local indexers and I need to send certain metrics and summary logs to a Cloud instance?

thanks
-Daniel

0 Karma

daniel333
Builder

Looking to direct the data to certain indexers. Certain set of values should end up on my splunk cooud install, while everything else ends up onprem. Basically adjust the TCP out for a collect?

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Just build 2 different scheduled searches: one that ends with | collect and the other with | mcollect.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...