Splunk Enterprise

Is there feature which notifies the new release of Splunk version ?

smitbelani
Engager

Is there feature which notifies the new release of Splunk version ? may be via email or subscribing a newsletter or something ?

Labels (2)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

unfortunately there is no common mechanism for getting this information or at least I don't know it.

You could look this page https://advisory.splunk.com/?301=/en_us/product-security.html to get information if there is any security issues which usually means that a new version has released. On that page there are possibility to subscribe RSS feed also. 

Other option is look when there is a new version in docs.splunk.com.

And if/when you have Splunk instance which have access to internet (some splunk sites) and you have admin rights into it, you could can see Messages when a new version and/or release has launched.

r. Ismo 

0 Karma

kiran_panchavat
Contributor
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...