Splunk Enterprise

Is there a way to be able to view users without having Edit User access?

kozanic_mg
Explorer

We have a situation where we need to have General day to day admin Role and an Elevated admin role.

Day to Day will allow for most things, but should not allow for creation / deletion of local accounts.

Setting this up is easy, only issues is, even though I have admin all objects, I'm not able to see any other users details - i.e. I can't see any other users when I try to re-assign objects, I can't see any other users details when running rest calls - to see how they are set-up etc.

Just wondering if anyone else has run into anything like this and managed to figure out a way to work around it?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...