Splunk Enterprise

How to resolve Splunk Enterprise Poor Performance after installation of IT Essentials Work

shocko
Contributor

I'm running:

• Splunk Enterprise 8.2.5 on Windows 2019.
  • 2 indexers in a cluster and a single search head and separate cluster master/license master/deployment server all on windows 2019. 

and have installed IT Essentials work version 4.31.1 and created the clustered indexes and enabled the apps I wish to use.  After a few mins the web interface on my single search head grinds to a halt and everything starts running very slowly. Compute on the search head and indexers seems fine and I have 32 cores and 64 GB RAM on each. If I disable all the apps that come with the IT Essentials work package performance returns to normal. 

Any ideas on where to look to troubleshoot this? 

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...