Splunk Enterprise

Error : "404 Not Found" when i submit a response in CTF Scoreboard

badr_boukari
Explorer

Hello everyone, 

I want to install CTF_Scoreboard in Splunk. I follow the steps here : https://github.com/splunk/SA-ctf_scoreboard

But, I didn't get the log files : scoreboard.log and scoreboard_admin.log in the repository /opt/splunk/var/log.

After uploading all the questions and answers in my application scoreboard, i can't submit my responses in the app: I got an error : "404 Not Found". you can see the figures: 

submit_question.PNG

Ooops!.PNG

anyone can help me please! It's urgent!

Thanks a lot.

Labels (2)
0 Karma

alocalhost
Observer

I am having the same issue trying to run on splunk v8.x and scoreboard controller wouldn't come up

ERROR [5f7ccf08bd7f5f442b0d10] custom:189 - /opt/splunk/etc/apps/SA-ctf_scoreboard/appserver/controllers/scoreboard_controller.py cannot be executed by Python: No module named 'ConfigParser'

alocalhost_0-1602020542735.png

I have tried messing with python and modules but it was failing in different parts thereafter.. Is there a way to downgarde splunk form v8  to v7 without a clean re-install?

Thank you

0 Karma

badr_boukari
Explorer

You can try to install the package ConfigOarser by this command : pip install ConfigParser 

Thanks to tell us if it works or not : )

0 Karma

HelpMe

Did you figure it out?  I am having the same issue.

0 Karma

badr_boukari
Explorer

Hello, 

I contact Splunk support and this is the following response :

badr_boukari_0-1601906298149.png

I'am working with last version 8.0.4, but You can try with 7.3.6 as they said !

Good luck.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...