Splunk Enterprise

Enterprise Security: Security Posture Drilldown Error

FelixL
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hello Community,

I have a problem with the lastest Enterprise Security Version.
In the Security Posture Dashboard, when I drilldown the Top Notable Events, the URL is returned correctly but one thing breaks the whole Drilldown. The URLEncode sometimes is applied twice. So instead of %20 replacing spaces in the rule name that was used in the drilldown instead the URL includes %2520.
This breaks the Drilldown and then shows all Rule Names instead.
The weirdest Part about it is that independent of the Rule Name clicked it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. 
A Reload through the associated Button on the Incident Review Page also fixes the error but this is still a nuisance in the daily business.

I have searched the Web for similar experiences but haven't found anything:
My question is if anybody else has the same problem so I can make sure that this is not some error from local files (which I checked, but its always possible I missed something) but something thats broken by default.
Im not fond of changing anything in the deeper Code of Enterprise Security but if anybody has a solution to the problem I'd be glad!

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...