Splunk Enterprise

Enterprise Security: Security Posture Drilldown Error

FelixL
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hello Community,

I have a problem with the lastest Enterprise Security Version.
In the Security Posture Dashboard, when I drilldown the Top Notable Events, the URL is returned correctly but one thing breaks the whole Drilldown. The URLEncode sometimes is applied twice. So instead of %20 replacing spaces in the rule name that was used in the drilldown instead the URL includes %2520.
This breaks the Drilldown and then shows all Rule Names instead.
The weirdest Part about it is that independent of the Rule Name clicked it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. 
A Reload through the associated Button on the Incident Review Page also fixes the error but this is still a nuisance in the daily business.

I have searched the Web for similar experiences but haven't found anything:
My question is if anybody else has the same problem so I can make sure that this is not some error from local files (which I checked, but its always possible I missed something) but something thats broken by default.
Im not fond of changing anything in the deeper Code of Enterprise Security but if anybody has a solution to the problem I'd be glad!

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...