Splunk Enterprise

ChatGPT

n4w4r

Hello, I am trying to integrate chatgpt with my dashboard and I am using OpenAPI add on. I am getting the following error code:

"HTTP 404 Not Found -- Could not find object id=TA-openai-api:org_id_default:
ERROR
cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object"

Can anyone help me with this?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

_JP
Contributor

That error implies that your OpenAPI Org Id was not configured properly during the setup of the ChatGPT 4 Splunk app.

openapi_for_splunk.png

 This app expects to find this info within Splunk's built-in password storage (where it was stored during the setup of this TA)

Here's the python code behind the search command: ChatGPT-4-Splunk/TA-openai-api/bin/openai.py at main · bentleymi/ChatGPT-4-Splunk · GitHub

Also, @jkat54 is the author of that particular app.  Just tagging them here if they have any additional suggestions.  See also their session at .conf23.

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Thanks for the tag.

Yeah there is some confusion with the latest release because we added the ability to set default api key as well as others and they way we implemented it is causing the issue. 

Basically we need users to enter a default ORG and default KEY but wanted to give them the option to add others as well and yeah I need to rework the setup page.

The screenshots under installation section on GitHub should help clarify

https://github.com/bentleymi/ChatGPT-4-Splunk

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...

.conf24 | Personalize your .conf experience with Learning Paths!

Personalize your .conf24 Experience Learning paths allow you to level up your skill sets and dive deeper ...

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...