Splunk Enterprise

Asset and Identity Management dashboard NOTFOUND in Splunk ES

DaisyNguyen
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi all,

I'm struggling with problem that I can't find any error logs in Asset and Identity Management dashboard in Splunk Enterprise Security. It shows NOT FOUND and I see the error message behind is "You need edit_modinput_manager capability to edit information." . But I'm an admin that already have this permission. 

Hope anyone can tell me how can I fix this error. 

Thank you. 

DaisyNguyen_0-1709779448484.png

Labels (3)
0 Karma

kiran_panchavat
Communicator

@DaisyNguyen  Hey, Ensure that you have the necessary permissions. You need the "edit_modinput_identity_manager" capability to use the Asset and Identity Management interface. Verify your role assignments and permissions in Splunk. 

Manage assets and identities in Splunk Enterprise Security - Splunk Documentation

Configure users and roles - Splunk Documentation

0 Karma

DaisyNguyen
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Yeah, but`edit_modinput_identity_manager` capability is already checked in my role cause I'm administrator, but I still see this error.

DaisyNguyen_0-1709793858704.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...