Splunk Enterprise

Asset and Identity Management dashboard NOTFOUND in Splunk ES

DaisyNguyen
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi all,

I'm struggling with problem that I can't find any error logs in Asset and Identity Management dashboard in Splunk Enterprise Security. It shows NOT FOUND and I see the error message behind is "You need edit_modinput_manager capability to edit information." . But I'm an admin that already have this permission. 

Hope anyone can tell me how can I fix this error. 

Thank you. 

DaisyNguyen_0-1709779448484.png

Labels (3)
0 Karma

kiran_panchavat
Communicator

@DaisyNguyen  Hey, Ensure that you have the necessary permissions. You need the "edit_modinput_identity_manager" capability to use the Asset and Identity Management interface. Verify your role assignments and permissions in Splunk. 

Manage assets and identities in Splunk Enterprise Security - Splunk Documentation

Configure users and roles - Splunk Documentation

0 Karma

DaisyNguyen
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Yeah, but`edit_modinput_identity_manager` capability is already checked in my role cause I'm administrator, but I still see this error.

DaisyNguyen_0-1709793858704.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...