Splunk Enterprise

Adding entires in a KV Store through the lookup editor

robertgiffin
Explorer

I have been building KV Store lookups with the lookup editor and I have noticed that when I add a line in the UI, when I leave it and come back to it, it duplicates the line multiple times and I have to go back and delete the duplicates.  This seems to happen whether I am copying and pasting or just simply adding a line by hand.  Has anyone else seen this issue or am I doing something wrong? 

To add a line I right-click on the row and select add a new line above.  Once I finish the data input I leave the line to commit it.  I go to my dashboard that is displaying the store, refresh and note that there are multiple copies of the line I just added.

This does not happen with CSV file lookups, just the KV Stores.

Thoughts?  More info?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Let’s Talk Terraform

If you’re beyond the first-weeks-of-a-startup stage, chances are your application’s architecture is pretty ...

Cloud Platform | Customer Change Announcement: Email Notification is Available For ...

The Notification Team is migrating our email service provider. As the rollout progresses, Splunk has enabled ...

Save the Date: GovSummit Returns Wednesday, December 11th!

Hey there, Splunk Community! Exciting news: Splunk’s GovSummit 2024 is returning to Washington, D.C. on ...