Splunk Enterprise

Adding entires in a KV Store through the lookup editor

robertgiffin
Explorer

I have been building KV Store lookups with the lookup editor and I have noticed that when I add a line in the UI, when I leave it and come back to it, it duplicates the line multiple times and I have to go back and delete the duplicates.  This seems to happen whether I am copying and pasting or just simply adding a line by hand.  Has anyone else seen this issue or am I doing something wrong? 

To add a line I right-click on the row and select add a new line above.  Once I finish the data input I leave the line to commit it.  I go to my dashboard that is displaying the store, refresh and note that there are multiple copies of the line I just added.

This does not happen with CSV file lookups, just the KV Stores.

Thoughts?  More info?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...