SamHTexas
Builder

Where do I find already built in Dashboards in Splunk Enterprise & ES

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

splunkcol
Builder

What you should know about Splunk ES is that it is more focused on the correlation use cases that it already comes with by default.

These correlation cases are not active, you must activate them according to what you need since there are different types.

Now, if you want to see dashboards, you can see the ones that the tool brings

splunkcol_0-1615997443988.png

if you want to see the correlation events you must enter "Settings" "Content" "Use Case library" and from there you activate or deactivate the use cases that apply to your splunk implementation

splunkcol_2-1615998591679.png

0 Karma

lkutch_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee
0 Karma

SamHTexas
Builder

Thank u for this very much. IT is talking about already built in dashboards in ES. Are there already built in dashboards in Splunk enterprise & where do I find them ( on which Splunk server). Thank u

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...