Splunk Enterprise Security

TrendMicro AV logs and Malware report: Can anyone me with my search query?

SunilMaharishi
Path Finder

Hello Team ,

I have to create a report using [trendmicro AV logs] which should include the below details:

— Monthly malware report (with location, total # of computers, count of malwares, % of infection

Can anyone can help create an efficient search query that would return the information above if using this product?

I have created a report that contains hosts which were infected, but I need the count of total number of hosts in the environment.

Currently, in the logs, i can not have total number of hosts, so i have got a CSV file which contains all the assets where trendmicro officescan agent is installed. But, i am unable to write a lookup to get assets, map locationm and other relevant fields

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...