Splunk Enterprise Security

Splunk Enterprise Security: Where can I find the incident review logs (incident_review.csv)?

bipin82

Hello:

Can anyone help me in finding the Incident review logs? Will it be there in the Indexer or the Search heads? I tried doing an ssh to both Indexer and search heads, but couldn't find the incident_review.csv file.

Thanks

Bipin

0 Karma

Vinayak

in es apps search tab in searching window just search for `notable`. you will get all the deatils.

0 Karma

LukeMurphey
Champion

Newer versions of ES no longer store the Incident Review data in a lookup file. It is now kept in the KV store. The collection name is "es_notable_events". You can view this in search using inputlookup:

| inputlookup append=t es_notable_events
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...