Splunk Enterprise Security

Splunk Enterprise Security: Threat Intelligence list export limitation at 10,000 record?

owenpcyip

I can see that there are over 10000 record per list (Threat Intelligence) in Splunk ES Web UI. But I can ONLY export 10000 records per list. May I know if there is a limitation on that (max. 10000 record per list) instead of parse or normalize 10000 records ONLY. Thanks.

0 Karma

owenpcyip

I means I cannot to export my TI from the ES, the menu path as below

Splunk > App: Enterprise Security > Threat Artifacts >

Then, I get my TI result and would like to export it (over 10,000 records are there) to csv format but finally I just get only 10,000 records from the csv.

0 Karma

nabeel652
Builder

Are you using "sort" command somewhere in your query? That limits the records to 10,000 by default. Use zero like "Sort 0 field1 field2" to include all records.

0 Karma

owenpcyip

Thanks, I try it now.

0 Karma

owenpcyip

Then, I get my TI result and would like to export it (over 10,000 records are there) to csv format but finally I just get only 10,000 records from the csv.

0 Karma

pleymort
Explorer
0 Karma

owenpcyip

Thank you for the link but I am not sure for the configuration file location. I tried to find the file "savedsearched.conf" and got some results.

0 Karma

owenpcyip

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...