Splunk Enterprise Security

Splunk App for Enterprise Security: Are there any test plans and sample test cases related to security using this app?

luckymaddy
Explorer

Hi All,

I am new to Splunk. In my project we are using Splunk App for Enterprise security. I would like to know what are the security points we can check using this Splunk app? Are there any Test plans and sample Test cases related to security? Please help me out. Thanks in Advance

0 Karma

juvetm
Communicator

hi
for the security point i will like you to check o n documentaion and read on this link i think it may help
http://www.accumuli.com/pages/files/datasheets/Splunk_App_for_Enterprise_Security.pdf
but what are the test plan you want to carry on

0 Karma

luckymaddy
Explorer

Thanks for the quick reply.
What are the possible testcases as a part of security testing?
Is there any specific Test plan for security Testing?

0 Karma

juvetm
Communicator

are you talking on Plan your data inputs or i do not understand this testcases

0 Karma

luckymaddy
Explorer

Sorry for confusing you..As I am new to it there is little confusion is framing the question,Generally What are the points we need to consider while testing in Security Prespective?

0 Karma

juvetm
Communicator

i do not really understand you very well what doing really please

0 Karma

juvetm
Communicator

pl can you explain to me briefly on what you need i do not really understand you very well

0 Karma

juvetm
Communicator

which version are you using

0 Karma

luckymaddy
Explorer

Version?
Splunk Enterprise+Enterprise security app

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...