Splunk Enterprise Security

Sequence Template/Events Bug (not working) with Splunk ES version 5.2.2?

plimon
Explorer

Hello Splunk Community,

My organization has recently upgraded to Splunk ES 5.2.2. I have been trying to create a custom sequence template and test the concept. I have followed the directions outlined in this documentation link: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ES/5.3.0/Admin/Sequencecorrelationsearches

My custom sequence template is enabled, sequence analysis is turned on via general settings:
However, I do not see a a "next scheduled time" applied to my template.

I have also attempted to manually force an invocation of this macro through the following:
execute_sequence_template(template_name, true)

I get 1 record result returned (which I expect). However, there is no sequence event created through the notable events page.
I also do not see any errors or warn messages within the _internal logs for my custom sequence template.
Is this a bug with version 5.2.2?

0 Karma

p_gurav9491
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Hello,

I am facing similer issue. Do you found any resolution?

0 Karma

p_gurav9491
Loves-to-Learn Everything

Hello,

I am facing similer issue. Do you found any resolution?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...