Splunk Enterprise Security

Risk Analysis Dashboard - Risk Modifiers by Annotations

mjuestel2
Explorer

Hello:

I recently started playing with the Risk framework, RBA etc. Most of my Risk Analysis dashboard is working within Enterprise Security - except for three (3) sections:

• Risk Modifiers By Annotations
  • Risk Score By Annotations
  • Risk Modifiers By Threat Object

For the annotations part - we do manually tag Mitre Attack tactics within our content, so not sure why these panels do not show anything.

Also, does anyone know what savedsearches run in the background to populate these panels? I'd like to double check to make sure I have these enabled.

Thanks!

0 Karma

meetmshah
Contributor

Hello @mjuestel2,

The annotations Dashboard would be based on the MITRE Technique value we provide in the correlation searches. Also, it's not savedsearches based on which panels work upon - it's the Risk Data Model - 

meetmshah_0-1697177595409.png

Please let me know if you have any questions about the same. Also, please accept the solution and hit Karma, if this helps!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...

Updated Data Management and AWS GDI Inventory in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to Data Management and Infrastructure Inventory for AWS. The Data Management page, ...