Splunk Enterprise Security

Need help with Configuring Splunk Add-on for Cisco ESA

spodda01da
Path Finder

Hello All,

I have been going through Multiple posts but still not able to configure my Splunk Add-on for Cisco ESA. I have some confusion and need your opinion on it.

I have a Distributed environment and have installed Splunk Add-on for Cisco ESA on both Search Head & Deployment Server. The question is:

• Where should I configure the Inputs (Search Head or Deployment Server).
  • Where should I push the ESA logs (Search Head or Deployment Server).

On Cisco ESA, the logs are currently configured through FTP and I was wondering if there is a way to push/share or access these logs or should I use the SCP method.

I would greatly appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...