Splunk Enterprise Security

How to display date/time of comment in a table under incident review?

MoonLavaLakes

Hello, I'm new to the Splunk ES world. What I'm trying to do is list the date and time of the last comment entry that appears in the investigation comment section under Incident Review. The time actually appears when reviewing investigations via the gui but I need to be able to get that time listed next to the comment column in this search:                        

`notable` | rename owner_realname as Analyst, comment as Comment status_label as Status, savedsearch_description as Trigger_Reason, rule_name as Title | search Status=* | eval Destination=coalesce(dest_url,threat_match_value) | nomv Destination | eval Source=coalesce(src, sender) | eval Urgency=urgency | convert ctime(_time) as Time | table Urgency, Time, Title, rule_description, Comment, Status, Analyst, Status | sort -Urgency
Tags (4)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...