Splunk Enterprise Security

Enterprise Security Permissions does not load

eresh
Engager

I am having an issue when attempting to access the Permissions within Enterprise Security. We recently upgraded from version 5.1 to version 5.3.1. I go to Configure -> General -> Permissions and I am greeted with a blank page that says [object Object] I inspected the page and I am seeing a (500) internal server error status when the page attempts to access the below uri.

https://SplunkServer:8000/en-US/custom/SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite/app_permissions_controller

I have been through the local.meta, the authorize.conf and a bunch of other files and I cannot find anything that tells me what the actual issue is, or where I can find the file responsible for changing the permissions.

0 Karma

eresh
Engager

For Reference on a working instance of the ES permissions when I go to the above address I get a list of permissions in what appears to be JSON format.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...