Splunk Enterprise Security

Create weekly report of user activity with (add, modify, delete) in Splunk with required fields username , host, activity type, date time

kthudi6

I did tried with below query where as i am getting action results edit but i am not able see what is edited like deep dive result. Basically i need to see if anyone in the roles edited, added and deleted something in splunk .

index=_audit user!=splunk-system-user user!="n/a" (action=edit OR action=create OR action=delete)
| table _time user, action info host

Result Table:
Date&time: aaaaaaaaa
user: AAAAAA
action: edit_deployment_client, edit_user(This result i need to see what is edited by user in deep dive result)
host: BBBBBBBB

Thanks in adavance

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...