Splunk Dev

Python SDK not getting existing secret, while JS SKD does, why?

jbrocks
Communicator

Hi all,

i am using React and the Splunk JS SDK to create an manage secrets, which works fine - as long as you stay in JS. The secret is correctly written in passwords.conf. Now I am trying to list the secrets using Python SDK and I can not find the secrets, that got created by the JS SDK. Am I missing anything out? I thought, JS SDK is pretty staight forward when using the builtin StogarePasswords functions and there are not many options to pass parameters to t (realm, username, secret).  Can anyone help?

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get ready to show some Splunk Certification swagger at .conf24!

Dive into the deep end of data by earning a Splunk Certification at .conf24. We're enticing you again this ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Now On-Demand Join us to learn more about how you can leverage Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and the new ...

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...