Splunk Dev

Is there going to be a release of new sdk to support newer versions of Xamarin.iOS?

MadhaviKarri

Hi,

I am trying to add Splunk SDK in to my Xamarin application. It is showing the following message.

"Could not install package 'SplunkMint.Xamarin-iOS 1.0.0'. You are trying to install this package into a project that targets 'Xamarin.iOS,Version=v1.0', but the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework. For more information, contact the package author."

Can you provide any update on it ,whether it will support xamarin.ios projects or not. if it is not supporting with the new ios versions, will you release new sdk to support newer versions of Xamarin.iOS?

Thanks in advance.

Tags (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...