Splunk Dev

Home page should be alert page

cyber_Maddy
Engager

cyber_Maddy_0-1634031428384.png

The default page needs to be changed, after login to Splunk I should be directed to all the triggered alert page. 

Eg: below are the triggered alert, After login I should be able to see the alert which is triggered with time seviarity and other common information and after analyzing I should be able to close the triggered alert. Can any one please guide me on this ?

cyber_Maddy_1-1634031539755.png

Labels (4)
0 Karma

Stefanie
Builder

You can use a search like this to create a dashboard for your homepage.

index=_audit action=alert_fired ss_app=* | eval ttl=expiration-now() | search ttl>0 | convert ctime(trigger_time) | table trigger_time ss_name severity | rename trigger_time as "Alert Time" ss_name as "Alert Name" severity as "Severity"
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...