Splunk Dev

Availability of Cloud Developer Edition: Are there any other ways to request for cloud deployment?

martinalbert
Explorer

Hello, I integrated enterprise features of the Splunk and would like to test them out on cloud platform as well, mainly for compatibility of the integration. 

I created developer account and would like to request for cloud deployment, but after getting at edition.dev.splunk.com I can only see following text:

> Splunk® Cloud Developer Edition is not generally available right now.  Splunk® Cloud Developer Edition is currently a limited-release product. Check back soon for updates.

What does this mean? Are there any other ways to request for cloud deployment?

0 Karma

livehybrid
Builder

Currently registration for SCDE is closed and limited to existing testers, however I'm hoping in the coming months that this will be opened up again for new registrants as I also have colleagues who are wanting access to build/test their apps.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...

More Ways To Control Your Costs With Archived Metrics | Register for Tech Talk

Tuesday, May 14, 2024  |  11AM PT / 2PM ET Register to Attend Join us for this Tech Talk and learn how to ...