Splunk Dev

About Splunk security essentials and javascript errors

domino30
Path Finder

solve this please 1.PNG

 Start out with the top error which pops up in various places on splunk security essentials

Then some post talk about editing what I believe to be the xml to say soomething about dashboard version 1.1

but second part shows thats not  an issue at least with that one xml code also I checked another and it had same version didn't check every xml

but that what I thought the regex was supposed to find but it doesn't work

alas I arive here asking for little more help with one or all parts of this mostly the javacript error

I also don't think its got anything to do with the fact we hadn't set splunk web to be https because we've had it that way before but got the same error.

anyway any help would be great and please be specific as I am not a coder.

Labels (4)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Threat Hunting Unlocked: How to Uplevel Your Threat Hunting With the PEAK Framework ...

WATCH NOWAs AI starts tackling low level alerts, it's more critical than ever to uplevel your threat hunting ...

Splunk APM: New Product Features + Community Office Hours Recap!

Howdy Splunk Community! Over the past few months, we’ve had a lot going on in the world of Splunk Application ...

Index This | Forward, I’m heavy; backward, I’m not. What am I?

April 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...