Splunk Cloud Platform

Why am I unable to install the Microsoft Sentinel add-on for Splunk?

johannamayer

Hi everyone, I'm on Victoria experience and want to perform a self-installation of the following app: Microsoft Sentinel Add-On for Splunk. However, I cannot see the app in the list for self-installation. How can I get this installed?

Labels (2)
0 Karma

aasabatini
Motivator

Hi @johannamayer,

if you're splunk cloud have the ES installed you have to open a ticket to the support to install additional apps, anyway the best app to receive alerts from sentinel is the security graph api add-on.

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4564/

Also if this one is not present on the app list please open a ticket.

Regards

Alessandro

“The answer is out there, Neo, and it’s looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.”
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...