Splunk Cloud Platform

Unable to render setup: Is the cause that the setup.xml file for this app is not configured correctly?

srek3502
Observer

Hi,

I am getting this error when trying to click on set-up option for the ServiceNow SecOps add-on. It was working at the beginning when it was installed and was able to provide the integration details. But later, i am seeing this error popped up when trying to view the set-up configuration. Any lead to this error would be helpful to better understand the issue.

Error:

"Unable to render setup. Most likely, the cause is that the setup.xml file for this app is not configured correctly. For example, it may not specify task and type attributes. Contact the application developer to resolve this issue.

setup_stub"

Thanks in advance,

Labels (2)
0 Karma

Arch
Loves-to-Learn Lots

I'm also facing similar issue. Any fix for this issue ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...