Splunk Cloud Platform

Splunk Cloud Upgrade from Classic to Victoria: What are some advantages and disadvantages?

suryaraj78425
Explorer

Hello Team,

Did anyone find disadvantages by upgrading to Victoria Experience from classic experience. I have seen the advantages in this link

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/SplunkCloud/latest/Admin/Experience 

But I want to know the disadvantages of Victoria Experience when compared to Classic, I didn’t found any such links of this. So kindly help me in this.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

smurf
Communicator

Hi,

this is not really the answer to your question but based on the docs it says that you cannot change your experience.

"Splunk assigns your deployment to an appropriate Splunk Cloud Platform Experience for you. You cannot independently change your current Experience. For further details, contact your Splunk Cloud Platform representative."

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...