Splunk Cloud Platform

Splunk Cloud InfoSec App

djoherl

Hello All,

I'm receiving a warning from our InfoSec app that my data isn't CIM compliant.  We have FortiGate syslogs, Windows Domain Controller Security logs, and Carbon Black Cloud logs being sent to Splunk Cloud.  

As far as I can tell, the logs being sent are CIM-compliant.  Is there anything else I can check?  

Thanks, Doug

Labels (2)
0 Karma

bharathkumarnec
Contributor

@djoherl all the necessary add-ons for the onboarded logsources are installed? Health check dashboard will give some information to start with...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...