Splunk Cloud Platform

Questions regarding Embedded reports - 20 row limit and friendly URL?

Gattaca2
Explorer

Hi All

I have a couple of questions regarding embedded reports, I'm looking to use them to provide an iframe to teams that want to include the service status of IT systems into their pages (e.g. websites, Service Management tools, digital signage), so I'm looking to have one report as it will cover all the requirements.

I'm having two challenges though

1. We are Splunk Cloud and the 20 row table limit is a pain, as we have more than 20 IT Services, does anyone know if this can be increased?
  2. When you disable embedding and after making a change re-enable it, the URL is different, does anyone know if you can stop this or map it to a friendly URL, if I'm going to provide it to multiple teams it will be a pain to give them a new URL whenever we have to make a change?

Cheers in advance

Andy

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...