Splunk Cloud Platform

Install UberAgent applications on splunk cloud

paulmaddocks

When trying to install the UberAgent applications (UberAgent UXM and UberAgent Indexer) both fail with 'error - Forbidden' messages.

There does not appear to be 'install app from file' option for Splunk cloud either.

How can I get these 2 apps installed. I am on a trial for a POC so I don't have a support plan.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

geraldwinkler

I have the same problem. Can somebody help. In the Uberagent docs is mentioned to file a case with splunk support so they activate the app for you. But with the free trial version i am not allowed to file a case with support?!

Any help?

Regards

Gerald

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...